We presently have openings for the following positions:
Company Service Representative
- Performs property evaluations and diagnosis of tree and landscape conditions.
- Meets with existing and new clients to review and discuss desirable tree and landscape services.
- Manages the services to existing clients and is responsible for obtaining new clients in their territory of opportunity.
- Requires valid driver’s license, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Performs treatments to control pests and diseases associated with lawns, trees, and shrubs.
- Operates equipment necessary to apply biorational and pesticidal control materials.
- Requires valid driver’s license, good organizational ability and communications skills.
- Must obtain PA Pesticide Applicator’s license within one year of start date.
- No Experience Necessary.
- Performs all activities required in properly pruning and safely removing trees.
- Requires safe performance of duties associated with climbing and equipment operation.
- Requires valid driver’s license.
- No experience necessary.
McFarland is continually growing and looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals to grow with us. To ask questions or inquire about employment with McFarland Tree & Landscape Services, contact:
Jeannie Houser, Vice PresidentMcFarland Tree and Landscape Services is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug-free work force.